Muve Hints & Tips: Email Marketing
July 31, 2022
September 7, 2022
Before embarking on a session of email marketing, remind yourself of these key elements to keep in mind:
- Define your audience and your goals – who is your audience, what type of content do they want to receive and what is your goal?
- Segment your audience – send relevant messages to relevant audiences at the right time
- Get personal – personalisation can improve engagement and secure higher open rates and click throughs
- Add social sharing buttons
- Use action words and power words in your subject line
- Use plenty of white space, subheadings, bullet points, and headings to break up your content into sections
- Ensure your email branding is consistent – use the same fonts, colours, logo and tone of voice that you use across your other channels
- Ensure your email is mobile friendly with responsive design
- Clean and update your email list regularly
- Always stay GDPR compliant and give a clear opt-out (read about the GDPR ‘right to withdraw’)
This article was contributed by our good friends at Muve Media & Marketing. If you need any assistance with email marketing or any other aspect of advertising or marketing we recommend you get in touch.
Muve Hints & Tips: Email Marketing | Fourth Estate Creative
Our series of hints and tips is designed to give you a very brief focus on the most important things to keep in mind when doing various content and marketing tasks. This time, we're looking at email marketing.
Always stay GDPR compliant and give a clear opt-out